Saturday 27 June 2009

A Poster By A Poster...

I went to the lovely printing people earlier this week to get a poster made out of one of my cartoons (no, I'm not super-vain; I needed something to cover up a very ugly patch of wall in my room - damn Ikea wardrobe sections!) and due to an error on their part they gave me two. I now have a poster hanging around that I don't need. If you want it then let me know. It's A2 size (so quite big) and looks like this...



So if you can give it a good home (or you also need an unmoveable scuff mark, perhaps caused by the putting together of Ikea furniture, on your wall covering) then tell me in the comments box or let me know on Facebook and you can have it gratis. I have no idea how I'll decide who gets it if more than one person wants it (to be honest I'd be shocked if more than one wants it) - a raffle would be the best way I guess. Or putting all your names in a box and picking one out. Oh wait, that's a raffle too. Well then that's how it would happen. Maybe I'll get Raffles the Gentleman Thief and King of Raffles to oversee the raffle...
Anyway, let me know if you want it.

1 comments:

Editor Cassandra said...

can you put just one name in a hat?