Sunday 16 August 2009

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream cartoons...


The all Ice-Cream production of 'The Wizard of Oz'...


You may have seen this before as it was included in the 'Scribble Section' of the first volume of 'Too Close For Comfort'. However it was only a pen and pencil drawing and a rather scruffy one at that. I found it languishing in the deep recesses of my cartoon folder and decided to give it a spruce up along with all the others. I know you're not wondering, but the flavours of the participants are (left to right): Neopolitan, Raspberry, Blue*, Orange, and Pistachio.



*Incidentally, does anyone remember those freezer pops that tasted of 'blue'? I don't think you can get them these days, what with parents and companies wanting to feed children 'all natural' ingredients and colourants. Honestly, I was raised on a diet that included manufactured colours and flavours and E-numbers, and look at me - ...on second thoughts, best let the kids stick to natural ingredients...

0 comments: