Wednesday 15 September 2010

Hammerheads live in the South Pacific, maybe that's where they got the title from...

The famous songwriting duo Rodgers & Hammerhead, at work...


It was March when I last did a 'Too Close For Comfort' cartoon, the reason being I've been hard at work on Grandpa T-Rex. But as well as daily Grandpa T-Rex cartoons there'll be more 'Too Close For Comfort' cartoons from now on too. It is the name of the blog after all, and more cartoons can't be a bad thing.

As for this one, it came from the BBC Proms 'Rodgers & Hammerstein' concert to mark the 50th anniversary of the death of Oscar Hammerstein. Though I'm not much of a Rodgers & Hammerstein fan, it was a pretty good show. I don't usually work in pencils, but I was away from my computer and I needed the practice with my Crayolas.

0 comments: