Friday 27 March 2009

When it comes to making Egg jokes, I'm no shell-out...

Easter isn't that far off, meaning that neither is the traditional slew of egg-based wordplay, the likes of which is certain to make you roll your eyes and shake your head. You know the kind of thing: 'eggselent', 'eggstravagant', 'eggregious', 'eggressive'... And while I normally hate them, I couldn't resist the joke that popped into my head as I sat doodling. 'Why did Humpty Dumpty go to the Dermatologist? Because he had eggsma'. A-hahahahahahahaa... I'll be very sad if I find that I've been beaten to creating that joke. Anyway, I sketched a variation of it down (here it's a guy who has turned into an egg - although perhaps I should have kept it as Humpty Dumpty going to the doc with a skin complaint...), inked it, coloured it and a few hours later here it is. I was going to save it for a time closer to Easter, but I couldn't resist. As ever, let me know what you think. I have to admit, I might change it to Humpty Dumpty instead of an egg-guy...

1 comments:

Editor Cassandra said...

Eggs-ema! HAHAHHAHHA!